Yellow Jambhala Wealth Promoting Pranic Device
Eliminate poverty in the 6 kingdoms, empower virtue, life, and wisdom
Guardian of the World's Light
Yellow Jambhala is the most powerful God of wealth. He is the guardian of light in Buddhism, a great beneficent deity who grants fortune and protection. It has a yellow body, which is in vajra position with the right leg being tongue of territory, its right foot is above a lotus flower and snail, and the left leg is bent. He has a face and two arms. His left-hand holds a mongoose called Nehulay who vomits precious jewels from his mouth, while his right-hand holds gems in the form of fruits and lotus leaves. His mantra is:
Om Jambhala Jalendraye Svaha.
Meaning: I pay homage to the god of fortune.
His Buddhist practice, rituals, and mantras are said and done specifically for the purpose of obtaining wealth. It is considered auspicious to give away the image of the Yellow Dzambhala to place in the home or office. Every morning, one can also pour some freshwater on the top of the yellow dzambhala's head with the right hand, while chanting its mantra 7 or 21 times.
- Classic Orgonite: It lands negative energy and concentrates it by eliminating it from the environment.
- Copper Coil: Protective element, it is an excellent conductor of electricity and heat, and has a great capacity to transmit spiritual energy, in addition to the power to amplify thoughts.
- Citrine: It has a great capacity to transmit the spiritual energy, in addition to the power to amplify the thoughts; to improve your self-esteem progressively, power the individuality and the self-esteem, you will surpass states of depression, means and phobias. It incorporates the power of the Sun, never needs cleaning, absorbs, transmutes, dissipates and conducts to earth the noscive energy, excellent protector of the surroundings. It cleans the chakras, it elevates the self-esteem, it promotes the concentration and it revitalizes the mind amplifying the power of the thoughts and it foments the vital joy.
- Star of 6 points: (Star of David) is the union of God with the human being.
- Image of Dzambhala Yellow
• Size approx: 5.5 cm.
• Made to order.
• Processing time approx 1 week, shipping time will depend on the method chosen and could take from 10 to 30 business days, depending on customs and airport traffic.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout